Organic. Local. Zero Waste.
95%1 of us don’t eat enough vegetables.
Let us help you
Why organic vegetable boxes?
Growing organic veggies means no harmful chemicals in your food, or running off into waterways. It means minimising soil erosion, and maximising soil health. It means embracing biodiversity and respecting the generations to come.
Good For You
- Eat better- our boxes are 100% organic so you can be confident there are no nasties.
- We curate each box for you, and harvest (or pick up fresh from local farms) the morning of your delivery.
- You choose the size of your box, add fruit or eggs, and can pause or cancel at any time.
- We know eating seasonally can be tricky when you start, so we share recipes, videos and run an online community to help.
- Visit the farm, or we deliver to your door locally.
Good for the Planet
- All of our produce is grown on site or grown on other local farms to ensure low food miles and a strong local economy.
- Eating out of a veggie box allows farmers to plan, grow and harvest for you, hugely reducing food wastage.
- Zero waste means less plastic in landfill and our oceans.
- 100% organic means lowering our impact on the environment.
- Our community boxes send healthy food to those who need it most.
“I love that I don’t have to think about what to buy- there’s always something healthy in my fridge.
The fact that I am supporting local, organic farms is the cherry on top!”Dylan Rigoni
Schools & Clubs
Encourage healthy eating for your community and fund raise at the same time!
Offer convenient healthy eating to your workmates, and we’ll throw in a fruit box for free.
$20 per week or fortnight
5-6 types of veg
$30 per week or fortnight
6 types of veg
$50 per week or fortnight
8-9 types of veg
Extra benefits with your box
Delivery to your door
Delivery is free for orders over $35. Otherwise there’s a $5 delivery charge. We deliver to Frankston, Mount Eliza, Mornington and Mount Martha or a pick up point close to your house.
Recipes + Community
We send a weekly email so you know what’s in your box in advance + you can access our online community with recipe ideas.
When do I get my vegetable box?
Vegetable box orders received before 6pm each Sunday will be available on the following Friday/Saturday (5/6 days away). Unfortunately we can’t accept late orders, sorry! If you place your order after 6pm on Sunday it will be available Friday/Saturday week (12-13 days away).
Deliveries are every Friday afternoon. Any pickups are available during farm shop hours 3-5pm on Friday afternoon and 9-12 on Saturday.
Can I pause/adjust/cancel my box?
Do I need to sign up?
Are my vegetables organic?
Are my vegetables local?
Does my box have waste/plastic?
How big is my box?
Can I choose the vegetables in my box?
How do I know what to cook?
What if I have leftover vegetables?
Am I in the delivery area?
What is a Community Box?
How do I use my farm tour tickets?
Any other questions? Please contact us!
195% of people on the Mornington Peninsula us don’t eat the government recommended 5 serves of vegetables per day. This statistic is taken from Vic Health’s 2017 ‘Victorian Population Health Survey’